Minimises wooden frame strength structure and consequently reduces cost.
With conventional type of webbing careful attention to be paid to frame strength.
Further, cut webbing to certain length in addition to pre-stretch is essential
- In comparison to conventional work cycle and webbing, productivity can be significantly increased as well as reduce in cost thanks to simplifying work process times.
- 80 mm width of high stretched webbing module does not require cross stretched webbing.
- Facilitates standardized quality control by consistent quality module.
- 50,000 times load cycle tested.
- Saving work space and easy to store.
Model & Materials
|No.||Webbing width||Frame width||Frame depth|
|Frame||Zinc plated steel|
|Webbing||Woof : Polypropylene multifilament
Warp : Polypropylene monofilament
|Rubber thread||Natural rubber|